- AFF Shop Presses, both bench and floor style, are used in repair shops for the removal and installation of gears, bushings and bearings, as well as with metal bending, straightening, compression and flattening applications
- All AFF floor presses have (forge-tough) structural steel frames and two arbor plates
- Automotive and light industrial use
- Eight level bed adjustment
- 20 ton bottle jack with overload protection
- Heavy-duty return springs for fast ram retraction
- Reinforced head plate
Weight: 280 lbs.
Our free shipping policy for items weighing over 100 lbs is only for commercial locations or other locations where customers have a way of unloading the truck themselves. We charge a $100.00 flat rate fee for lift gate service.
Currently this item can only be shipped within the continental United States