- Small 1.25" (30mm) pad size for isolated spot focus sanding and denibbing clear coat instead of redoing entire areas
- Ultra compact right angle design for comfortably reaching tighter and more compact areas and contours
- Adjustable speed up to 8,000rpm with full head height of 3" with pad
What Paper Should I Use?
There are a few options:
- The current paper you are using on most common hand de-nibbing blocks, which is usually hook & loop
- Cut out 1.25-1.5" discs from "fuzzy back" paper rolls or even 5" & 6" discs, or quickly punch out discs with a 1.25" punch (e.g. EK Tools 54-31000 ~$10)
- For PSA type paper, use Astro #20305 (20305P 5pk) or most any common foam type interface pad that is hook & loop on one side and PSA on the other. This allows for use of sticky discs & rossette rolls and provides a contouring buffer for a smoother transition between edges.
- Motor HP: 1/3
- Air Exhaust: Rear
- Sound Level (dB): 89
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Air Hose: 3/8"
- Air Pressure: 90psi
- Max Speed: 8,000RPM
- Air Consumption: 2.7CFM
- Pad Size: 1.25" (30mm)
- Overall Length: 6.3" (160mm)