Autel Maxisys Elite - USA Version with support and warranty through Autel USA in NY.
This scanner comes with two years of free updates from the manufacturer.
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Autel USA version - support, warranty, updates through Autel in NY, USA
Operating System Android 4.4.4 KitKat Processor NVIDIA Tegra® 4 (4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor) 1.8GHz with ARM Cortex – A15 CPU Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB Embedded Memory Display 9.7” Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution & Capacitive touch screen Connectivity 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WIFI
Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
RJ45 Ethernet Connection
3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible)
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera Rear: 8.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 2.0 Megapixel
Sensors Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor Audio Input/Output Microphone
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 3.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
Input Voltage DC/12V/3A Power Consumption Max 20W Operating Temperature -10 to +55°C Storage Temperature -20 to +70°C Dimensions (W x H x D) 309 X 225 X 35 (mm) Weight 1.59 kg Protocols ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L lins, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708V
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an authorized seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To help ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools strictly complies with its return policy and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an authorized distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchaser is not guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product. Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturer’s warranty, if any, potentially associated with this product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing purchaser’s decision to purchase this product from JB Tools, and to ensure purchaser is not confused as to JB Tools affiliation with the manufacturer of this product.