550 Start Assist Amp Capacitor Jump Starter
New Ultracapacitor Jump Starters from Jump-N-Carry provide plenty of power for starting vehicles of all shapes and sizes, such as cars, SUVs, light and medium duty trucks. These units utilize an ultracapacitor power source, which is largely unaffected by cold temperatures, providing approximately the same starting power whether it is 70?F or -30?F.
In most cases, the jump starter can be charged up using the battery from the disabled vehicle. But, they incorporate an internal reserve power lithium battery to charge the ultracapacitor when the disabled vehicle’s battery is extremely discharged, which prevents using it to charge the unit. The units feature a LED Status gauge to indicate the readiness of the reserve power battery, allowing you to always know its ability to perform a jump start.
- Ultracapacitor power supply
- 550 Start Assist Amps
- 46” #4 AWG Cables
- Heavy-Duty PowerJAW™ Clamps
- Internal lithium battery to charge unit
- Operating temperature range to -40?F
- Easy-to-use design
- Includes wall charger and 12V charger
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 12 Volt Start Assist Amps : 550
- Cable Length : 46"
- Cable Gauge : #4 AWG
- Charge Type : Automatic
- Internal Reserve Battery : Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection : Yes
- Indicator Display : 7-Segment + LED
- USB Outlet : No
- 12VDC Outlet : No
- Weight : 9.9 lbs
- UPC : 010271025862