Coast 19336 HL8 615 Lumen Pure Beam Focusing LED Headlamp
With our largest power source and optic in a headlamp, the HL8 Headlamp and its aluminum bezel and removable and extendable battery pack make it the workhorse of the collection. It has our Pure Beam Focusing System with twist focus so you can quickly shift from an ultra wide flood to a long reaching spot with transition halo for full viewing even in spot mode. It has high output, medium output, and low output modes easily controllable with the light control dial on the side of the front making it adaptable for all sorts of needs regarding brightness and runtime.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the HL8 Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The HL8 Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Hardhat Compatible: Rugged enough for the outside of the hardhat. COAST headlamps with Hardhat Compatible design include clips for attaching the light to the hat.
- High|Medium|Low: Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium light and low light options.
- Hinged Beam: Up, down, or straight ahead. All COAST headlamps feature a hinged, tilting head so that you can adjust the light’s direction and see right where you’re looking.
- Light Control Dial: Adjust light intensity to meet your need. COAST headlamps featuring a Light Control Dial allow you to fine-tine light output with one hand by simply turning the knob positioned on the side of the headlamp bezel.
- Pure-Beam Focusing Optic: Pack two powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition—with no halos or hot spots—between short and long-range viewing. COAST’s patented focusing technology adapts to your need. The Ultra View Flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle of light up to 11.5 feet / 3.5 meters across, and the Bulls-Eye Spot beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance of up to 1151 feet / 351 meters, with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.
- Twist Focus: Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation. COAST’s Twist Focus system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight.
- Water Resistance: Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IPX4-level water resistance test are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- Battery Location: Back
- Battery Type: 4 x AA (Alkaline)
- Beam Distance (High): 643 ft / 196 m
- Beam Distance (Low): 173 ft / 53 m
- Beam Distance (Medium): 380 ft / 116 m
- Included: 4 x AA Batteries | Light Output Control Dial | 3' Battery Extension Cord | Hardhat Clips
- Light Output (High): 615 Lumens
- Light Output (Low): 46 Lumens
- Light Output (Medium): 210 Lumens
- Runtime (High): 1 h 45 min
- Runtime (Low): 64 h
- Runtime (Medium): 6 h
- Weight: 12.8 oz / 363 g
Tested and rated to the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 Standard