The thin-wall design of chrome hand sockets has been combined with the strength and durability of GP Impact Sockets to create DUO-SOCKET. Built specifically to address the needs of the professional technician using hand tools, cordless impact tools and air tools; DUO-SOCKET provides one socket for all applications.
- The ratchet included in each set is a fine tooth, low profile design that allows greater access to confined areas and will not catch on items in the work area.
- The ratchet has a recessed quick release button that prevents accidental release of the socket.
- All DUO-SOCKET sockets are marked by both a roll stamp and a large laser etching on the opposite side, providing a lifetime of readability.
- All sets feature wobble extensions which provide 15 degrees of deflection. They can also be locked straight for normal use.
- Set contains all standard and deep length 6 point sockets in metric sizes, plus a 72 tooth quick release ratchet and two extensions. Metric sizes 7 to 22mm.
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22mm
- 16 Pieces Metric Deep Length
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22mm
- ratchet: 3/8 inch, 72 tooth, precision drive, fine tooth
- molded storage case
*Wobble extensions not included
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.