Features and Benefits:
- Perform leak down test on service and emergency lines
- Adjust slackers and measure pushrods using remote control
- Power lights individually, all at once, via auto scan or remote control
- Pulses power to shorted and overloaded circuits (patented Pulsar® technology)
- ABS fault codes via Aux and brake circuit activation (i.e. Wabco/Bendix Tab-6 systems)
The DL Model Kit includes the 7-way pig tail, glad hand hoses, 4 remote controls, steel face shield and rain cover. The Super MUTT® Deluxe DL Model places a load on the trailer’s electrical circuits to identify wiring problems while providing remote control operation over both Air Brakes and Lights. Built to facilitate a one-man testing operation, the Super MUTT® reduces guesswork and inspection time to prevent failures that lead to expensive road calls and citations. The remote control allows for repetitive air brake actuation at each axle to reveal developing problems often missed by normal testing procedures.