Features and Benefits:
- High Temperature and power ratings: Up to 1000°F/540°C at 1740 watts
- Variable temperature control provides easy dial-in temperature adjustment from ambient
- Accommodates most industrial and commercial applications
- High air flow rating: 23 CFM at 3000 FPM gets the job done fast
- Powerful high speed universal motor
Sturdy die cast aluminum housing is rugged and lightweight. Double protected heating element housing. Easily replaceable, reinforced, mica-insulated ceramic heating element. Externally accessible carbon brush holders for quick replacement. Three position "OFF-COLD-HOT" rocker switch. 6 foot, 3-wire grounded cord set made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket. Adjustable non-slip stand. Use to activate adhesives, defrost frozen coils, heat sensitive material, melt solder, soften plastics and more.