Features and Benefits:
- Pump produces vacuum or pressure at the turn of a switch
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Pressure and vacuum are created on the squeeze stroke for superior accuracy and control
- Includes durable, accurate gearless diaphragm style compound vacuum/pressure gauge
- Field serviceable – service parts and kits available
Dual converter pumps are capable of producing vacuum or pressure at the front port. A rotating knob on the side of the pump allows the operator to switch between vacuum and pressure. Max. Vacuum: 25 in Hg, 85 kPa. Max. Pressure: 30 psi / 207 kPa.