Features and Benefits:
- OTC Technician Gloves provide a layer of protection between your hands and your work
- Specifically constructed with the right amount of padding and stretchability in all the right places to ensure a great fit and protection without sacrificing feel
- Great for improved grip and hand protection when installing or removing vehicle components
- Breathable materials are also used to maintain comfort
- These are work gloves that should be used whenever you need to use a wrench or other tool
A technician's hands are one of their most valuable assets. Repetitive use of tools and lifting heavy or awkward vehicle components can cause strain, fatigue, and busted knuckles. A good pair of gloves can reduce these detriments. OTC Technician Gloves are designed to maintain user comfort and feel in any shop environment. To add a cushion of protection and improved grip for daily service work, we recommend a good pair of work gloves - like OTC Technician Gloves! Automotive technicians already have enough skin in the game and some say a busted knuckle is a $20 piece of hide... We say: Choose wisely!