- High amperage for cranking an engine with a weak or run-down battery
- Charges standard, AGM, sealed lead-acid, deep-cycle, and spiral-cell batteries
- Microprocessor controlled, automatically adjusts the amperage rate to charge and maintain
- Multi-stage charging for added precision, safety, and battery life.If no reading on amps digital display then Check for poor connection at battery.Make sure clamps and posts are clean.
- Reverse hook-up protection ensures charger will not operate if clamps are reversed
Schumacher's Automatic Battery Charger/Engine Starter utilizes a microprocessor to automatically adjust the amperage rate to charge and maintain batteries, with multi-stage charging for added precision, safety, and battery life. Charge rates include: 150 Amp engine start, for quick starting; 55 Amp rapid charge, for larger batteries; 20 Amp fast charge, for regular charging needs; 2 Amp trickle charge, for charging small batteries and warming large ones; and float-mode monitoring, to automatically maintain optimum battery charge. Features include: battery and alternator tester to help diagnose electrical system problems and battery state, reverse hook-up protection to ensure the charger will not operate if clamps are reversed on battery terminals, digital display and LED lights to indicate when the battery is fully charged, and timer control with automatic shut-off.