Seek Thermal LT-AAA CompactXR – Outdoor Thermal Imaging Camera for iOS
Seek Thermal XR Imager is a multipurpose camera. Tracking wildlife, spotting predators, and identifying intruders are just a few of its multitude of use cases. Cellphone accessory comes in black color and is 7 inches long x 4 inches wide x 2 inches. This thermal resource has 1 pound of weight and is easy to carry. The iOS specific XR imager is a great tool to carry along and capture some of the best shots and spot things. Imaging processor includes a pocket-sized, waterproof carrying case. Compatible with: iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- Transform your smartphone or tablet into an outdoor thermal camera with a 206 x 156 thermal sensor to help you find people and animals at night or in low visibility
- Find people and animals at dawn, dusk, and over long distances where visible light is limited. Extra range detection also increases your visual perception and awareness to improve personal safety
- Perfect tool for the outdoorsman, hunter, or anyone searching for people and animals
- Does not require batteries or charging. Waterproof case included. Free Seek mobile app
- Seek CompactXR is a highly portable, versatile and durable thermal imaging camera that plugs directly into your smartphone. This device translates thermal energy (infrared light) into a visible image on your phone.
- CompactXR’s narrow, 20 degree field of view is ideal for outdoor use, providing a detection range of up to 1800 feet, nearly twice the range of the Seek Compact.
- With a detectable temperature range of –40 to 626 degrees Fahrenheit, tracking wildlife, spotting predators, and identifying intruders are just a few of its multitude of use cases.
- CompactXR’s focusable lens allows users to fine-tune their thermal imagery. It also comes with a pocket-sized, waterproof carrying case.
- Seek CompactXR is perfect for hunters, hikers, campers, boaters and homeowners.
- 206 x 156 Thermal Sensor
- 20° Field of View
- < 9 Hz Frame Rate
- 1,800 ft. Detection Distance
- Focusable Lens
- -40F° to 626°F Detection
- Waterproof Case Included
- Photos & Videos
- Spot Temperature
- High-Low Temperature
- Threshold Mode
- 9 Color Palettes
- Auto Mode Only
- Auto Emissivity