Features and Benefits
- Applicable for all standard vehicles
- Used for repairs and maintenance on front suspension struts and shocks
- Used for clamping the piston rod when removing and installing the shock absorber
- Precise torque can be attained when tightening the shock absorber piston rods
- Chrome Vanadium sockets and hardened bits come encased in a molded plastic case with locking clips.
Steelman™ PRO’s Strut and Shock Installation/Removal Kit is designed to save technicians time, money, and frustration when dealing with struts and shocks. The 39 piece set works with all standard struts and shocks. Simply select the bit and corresponding socket for the vehicle. When used together with a combination wrench and ratchet with a socket, the removal of struts and shocks becomes a breeze. When you need one kit to remove them all, be a pro…Steelman™ PRO!