Sugru I000158 Mouldable Glue Kit - Hacks For Your Home
Sugru is the world’s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber. With its ‘6-in-1’ formula it is perfect for any of your projects: it can fix, bond, cushion, replace, create and seal.
- Self-setting rubber, formed by hand which cures at room temperature overnight
- Self-adhesive - bonds to aluminum, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics. Removable from most non-porous surfaces
- Waterproof, UV resistant, electrically insulating and dishwasher proof when cured
- Temperature resistant from -50 to +180 degree celsius
- Sugru is very easy to use. You have 30 mins after opening the sachet to mould it with your hands and shape it in any way you need. Then, after 24 hours it turns into rubber!
- Please see individual mini packs for use by date. Store sugru in the fridge to double its shelf-life
- Adheres strongly and securely across many surfaces and environments
Inside the kit you'll find:
- 4 × 5g single-use packs of Sugru in Black, White, Grey and Red
- A booklet with 18 awesome project ideas and how-to guides
- A handy tin for easy storage