Sugru I000392 Mouldable Glue - Original Formula - Create & Craft Kit, 4 Piece
SUGRU was invented by jane SUGRU is the worlds first mould able glue that turns into rubber. Invented by jane and made with love (and Science) in the UK, SUGRU is here to make fixing and making easy and fun. Pretty cool, huh its patented technology is unique in its combination of hand-formability, self-adhesion and flexibility when cured. It feels like play-dough, and it’s that easy to use too! and here’s the cherry on the cake - it even comes in 10 handy colors. Doers of the world, it's time to get excited. Listed no. 22 in time magazine’s top 50 inventions the year it launched “wonder stuff” the independent “21th century duct tape” forbes.
- Sugru Original Formula is the world’s first moldable glue that sets strong by turning into silicone rubber.
- Advanced silicone technology that bonds permanently to almost anything, then sets strong by turning into a durable, tactile silicone rubber overnight.
- Ideal for all sorts of DIY projects for indoors and out: Fix, bond, seal, improve, mount and create.
- A unique combination of technical properties: waterproof, heat- and cold-resistant, durable, flexible, shock-resistant and electrically insulating (up to 24 volts).
- Bonds to: glass, ceramic, wood, metal, most plastics & more. Forms a strong bond, mount and hang things without drilling, holds up to 2kg/4.4lb
Inside the kit you'll find:
- 4 x 5g single-use packs of Sugru in Black, White, Grey and Red
- A booklet with 16 unique ideas and how-to guides to stamp, upcycle and personalise your things
- 2 x (ingeniously repurposed) brush tools for texturising your Sugru creations
- A handy tin for easy storage