Sugru I000436 Mouldable Glue - Family-Safe Formula - Black, White & Grey (3-pack)
The world’s first mouldable glue that sets strong, by turning into a durable, flexible silicone rubber.
Out of the pack, Sugru Mouldable Glues are designed to feel soft and malleable like play-dough. Roll the material in your fingers. Press it where you need it, and mould it by hand into any shape. From an ultra-thin patch to a shock-absorbing bumper, you have 30 minutes to shape it, smooth it, and reposition it as required.
Leave for 24 hours. Thanks to some clever science and advanced technologies, Sugru Mouldable Glues react at room temperature, simply on exposure to air. They crosslink into strong, flexible and tactile silicone rubbers overnight. Sugru Mouldable Glues will flex with the materials they're applied to, so you can fix things that need to bend. They work like nothing else on leathers, fabrics or flexible plastics.
Waterproof & Durable
Once cured, Sugru Mouldable Glues are waterproof and long-lasting, just like other silicone rubbers. So you can use them in challenging environments like wet bathrooms, shower and sink areas – even outdoors with long-term exposure to the sun, sea and other weather conditions.
- Multi-Material – Sticks permanently to lots of materials like glass, ceramic, wood, metal and plastics.
- Sets Strong – Once cured, it stays in its shape permanently and will remain bonded, often for years to come.
- Holds up to 2kg – Ensure surfaces are clean and dry. A 5g/.17oz single-use pack can hold up to 400× its own weight.
- Heat & Cold Resistant – Comfortable at high and low temperatures up to 180°C (356°F) and down to –50°C (-58°F).
- Durable – Flexibility combined with strong adhesion ensures that your fixes don’t become brittle or crack.
- Waterproof – Ensure surfaces are dry before use. It can even be used for sealing applications indoors and out.
- Flexible – The thickness of your fix will determine its ultimate flexibility, a thin layer will deliver maximum flex.
- Shock Resistant – Excellent dampening properties can deliver vibration resistance and shock protection.
- Electrically Insulating – Like other silicones, it has good thermal and electrical insulation properties**.
- Waterproof – Excellent ozone and UV resistance. Only slight fading after years in direct sunlight.
And It’s Super-Easy to Use!
Stick It – Sugru sticks permanently to lots of materials like glass, ceramic, wood, metal and plastics*.
Mould It – You have 30 minutes to fix, build and create.
Sets Strong – In 24 hours, it turns into a strong and durable silicone rubber that stays stuck.
Why use Mouldable Glues?
Bonds shapes that don’t fit – Unlike conventional glues that require two flat surfaces, you can make strong, flexible joins between all sorts of shapes, uneven surfaces and contrasting materials.
No mess, no stress – Liquid glues ooze, drip and get all over your hands. With Sugru mouldable glues, they stay where you put them – you’re in control. Simply wipe your hands clean with dry tissue paper.
Rebuild missing pieces – When things stop working, it's often because key parts are cracked, worn or even missing. Thanks to its physical bulk and mouldability, Sugru allows you to fill gaps, holes and rebuild parts. It can be used to create 3D parts such as missing rubber feet, replace worn knobs and handles, and add strength and flexibility to flimsy cables.
So much more than sticking things together – Thanks to their unique properties, users of our mouldable glues discover all sorts of inventive ways they can help them, far beyond fixing broken things. With a little imagination, all sorts of problems can be solved, indoors and out.
- Sugru does not bond to oily plastics like polypropylene, polyethylene or Teflon™.
** Be careful with electricity. Stick to small consumer electronics rated to below 24 volts.