3M 11376 Reader +2.5 Diopter Safety Glasses, Silver/Black Frame, Clear Lens
- Designed for workers who have difficulty reading small print or are engaged in small detail work
- The polycarbonate lens has three lens angles for a custom fit
- Features magnifying diopters, lightweight frame, adjustable lenght temples, and and integrated sideshields
- Molded-in +2.5 magnifying diopter
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UV
- Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and the High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
3M™ BX™ Protective Eyewear comes with an adjustable temple length, lens angle, and nose bridge to allow a more comfortable fit. The ability to customize the safety glasses to the wearer makes them more pleasant to use over extended time periods. The nose bridge is cushioned for softness and comfort. The sleek, contoured design offers an attractive appearance along with functional eye protection. The impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UV rays. These safety glasses are recommended for following tasks: assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, grinding, machining, masonry, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding and sawing. Industries in which these safety glasses are commonly used include aviation, construction, food and beverage, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, primary metals and transportation. BX™ safety glasses meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2015.