Features and Benefits:
- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad
- True 12,000 RPM air motor
- Comfort platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure point on operator's palm
- For high production usage, enhanced ergonomic features
Black lever identifies 3/32" diameter orbit, used for general sanding and leaves fine scratches for easy buffing. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power. High strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power. Lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color coded to designate tool orbit. Low sound levels. Specifications: .26 HP; rear exhaust; max. air flow: 16 scfm @ 90 PSIG, length: 7-3/4"; height: 3-1/2"; sound level: 82 dBA; weight: 2 lbs.