J-B Weld is a remarkably easy, convenient and inexpensive alternative to welding, soldering and brazing. J-B Weld will bond to virtually any clean, dry surface including: iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, concrete, fiberglass, wood, some plastics, and many more.
- Will set in 4-6 hours, and cure in 16-24 hours
- J-B Weld is waterproof; petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- J-B Weld is superstrong, nontoxic and temperature resistant up to 600F
- Tensile strength is 3,960 PSI