- Precise multi-hole pattern provides superior dust extraction to prevent loading, increase productivity, and provide a cleaner work environment
- One piece threaded shank for low vibration and improved balance
- Low profile firm density foam and blunt 35 degree tapered edge provide durability and an aggressive cut
- 3M Hookit system provides easy disc changes and optimizes disc life
- Use this disc pad with coarse grades where good leveling is needed
3M Hookit Clean Sanding Low Profile Disc Pads are firm yet flexible to provide versatility for flat sanding applications and are designed to securely hold a 3M Hookit Clean Sanding Disc on a random orbital sander (discs sold separately). Whether your job requires a random orbital or rotary sander, buffer, grinder, drill, finishing sander or other power tool, 3M Hookit products allow you to focus more on the task and less on tooling. Hookit abrasive products with our hook-and-loop backing are manufactured with loop material that mates to a backup pad, each sold separately, where tiny hooks firmly engage the loops. Attachment is quick, easy, and secure during use. Sanding, finishing, and surface conditioning products with the 3M Hookit attachment and removal system gives you an efficient way to work through multi-step finishing processes and can be used again and again for the life of the abrasive.