- 3M pressure diffusion technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes eliminating the need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites
- At a weight of less than 1 oz., it helps provide comfortable, durable, lightweight eye protection
- Padded temple touch points and soft, adjustable nose pads provide added comfort for long term wear
- Secure, snug fit helps keep eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion
- Motion-inspired, contoured piping in a bold, modern color palette for an infusion of style
3M secure fit 400 Series features soft adjustable nose pads, dual injected temples, and proprietary 3M pressure diffusion temple technology that helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce. 3M secure fit protective eyewear Series 400 naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self-adjusting feature is possible through 3M's proprietary pressure diffusion temple technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the Glasses automatically adjust to the head of the wearer. Weighing less than 1 ounce, the durable, snug-fitting, flexible nature of secure fit offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old-fashion "one-size-fits-all" Glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These Glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also helps keep the Glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, eliminating the need for frequent repositioning of the Glasses due to head movement. The secure fit eyewear 400 Series enhances comfort and security of fit with soft adjustable nose pads and dual injected padded temples. The 400 Series also feature a motion-inspired, contoured piping on the outside of the temple for an infusion of style.