Coast 21329 FL85 Lumen Dual Color Pure Beam Focusing LED Headlamp with Twist Focus Hinged Beam Adjustment Hard Hat Compatibility and Reflective Strap
The FL85 Headlamp is our most potent front loaded headlamp. The first button on the headlamp gives you the ability to shine an ultra wide flood beam and then quickly twist the bezel to a long reaching spot beam with transition halo. The second button provides you with a fixed red LED light that helps preserve night vision. Built with an IPX4 weatherproof rating and equipped with a reflective safety strap, this light is ready for any environment.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the FL85 Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The FL85 Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Dual-Color White & Red Beam: The right light for the moment. The Dual-Color White & Red Beam combines an all-white Utility Beam for general use with a red, anti-glare beam that prevents “night blinding” while also offering a tool for emergency signaling.
- Hardhat Compatible: Rugged enough for the outside of the hardhat. COAST headlamps with Hardhat Compatible design include clips for attaching the light to the hat.
- High|Medium|Low: Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium light and low light options.
- Hinged Beam: Up, down, or straight ahead. All COAST headlamps feature a hinged, tilting head so that you can adjust the light’s direction and see right where you’re looking.
- Pure-Beam Focusing Optic: Pack two powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition—with no halos or hot spots—between short and long-range viewing. COAST’s patented focusing technology adapts to your need. The Ultra View Flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle of light up to 11.5 feet / 3.5 meters across, and the Bulls-Eye Spot beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance of up to 1151 feet / 351 meters, with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.
- Reflective Strap: Stay visible in the dark. Some COAST headlamps feature a Reflective Strap to increase safety and ensure user visibility in low light.
- Twist Focus: Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation. COAST’s Twist Focus system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight.
- Water Resistance: Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IPX4-level water resistance test are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- Battery Location: Front
- Battery Type: 3 x AAA (Alkaline)
- Beam Distance (High): 600 ft / 183 m
- Beam Distance (Low): 252 ft / 77 m
- Beam Distance (Medium): 456 ft / 139 m
- Included: 3 x AAA Batteries | Hardhat Clips | Reflective Safety Strap
- Light Output (High): 615 Lumens
- Light Output (Low): 96 Lumens
- Light Output (Medium): 330 Lumens
- Runtime (High): 2 h 15 min
- Runtime (Low): 13 h
- Runtime (Medium): 3 h 45 min
- Weight: 4.5 oz / 128 g
Tested and rated to the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 Standard