Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight Design: 6.7 lbs - Helps reduce user fatigue
- 12 Amp Motor with CFS - Controlled Finishing System®: Motor provides enough power for tough applications, while soft start provides control
- Variable Speed Dial: Variable speed dial sets speed from 0-600 / 0-3,500 RPM, while variable speed trigger controls speed from 0-specified speed
- Rubber Rear Handle: Ergonomically sculpted handle with rubber overmold for user comfort and control
- Wool Ingestion Shields: Eliminates wool and debris ingestion
- Includes Bale Handle & Straight Handle: Comfort and control in various applications
- Non-Marring Rubber Gear Case Cover: Helps reduce the chance of finish scuffs or scratches and provides user comfort and grip
- Hook & Loop Backing Pad: Quick, tool-free accessory changes
- (1) Hook & Loop Backing Pad
- (1) Bale Handle
- (1) Straight Handle
- Amps: 12A
- Max Watts Out: 1250W
- No Load Speed: 0-600/0-3,500
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 17.3"
- Tool Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 Day Monday Back Guarantee, 1 Year Free Service Contract, 3 Year Limited Warranty
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.