- New Fuse Buddy Testers can test circuit current up to 30 Amps. Two 30 Amp models, #305M used with Mini size fuses and #306B used with ATC size fuses.
- Blowing fuses? Get the Fuse Buddy, a great new product.
- Clever design allows for easy connection into fuse sockets.
- 30 Amp models have resolution of .1A, while 20 Amp models have .01A resolution.
- Fuse Buddy ends are molded into the shape of the fuse itself.
- During testing the fuse is removed and replaced into the Fuse Buddy. This way, the circuit being tested maintains fuse protection.
- The Fuse Buddy stays put and won't fall out of the socket, like test probes do. 305M & 306B Specifications
- Tests circuit current from 0 to 30 Amps/48 Volts
- Resolution .1A (100 milliamps), accuracy + 2%