The Ingersoll Rand 2235 Series Impactool™. A powerful, durable and reliable workhorse whose reputation is built on helping you build yours, because you don't do a job halfway.
- POWER: Punish the toughest bolts with 1,350 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 930 ft-lbs. of max reverse torque powered by Ingersoll Rand's finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism. From the garage to the most demanding industrial sites, there is no job that will stand in its way.
- WEIGHT: At only 4.6 pounds, no other impact wrench on the market can match the combined power and weight of the 2235 Series. With less weighing you down, you can work harder and faster for longer stretches of time.
- DURABILITY: Born from the legendary durability of the Ingersoll Rand 2135 Series, the 2235 pushes toughness to the next level. It's built with a titanium hammercase, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments.
- RELIABILITY: Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been pushed to the limits to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs. Backed by a two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse, from its components to its technology, to be the impact wrench you can always count on to get REAL WORK done.
- Drive Size, Type: 1/2"
- Maximum Torque ft.-lb. (Nm): 930 (1260)
- Nut-Busting Torque ft.-lb. (Nm): 1350 (1830)
- BPM: 1220
- Free Speed (rpm): 8500
- Weight lb: 4.6
- Length in.: 7.6
- Impacting Sound Level dB(A) -- ISO15744: 98
- Air Inlet NPTF (in.): 1/4"
- Min Hose Size (in.): 3/8"
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.