Features and Benefits
- Includes 3 Resetting Breaker Handles: 10, 15, and 20 Amps
- Color matching handles for easy identification
- Dual type Fuse Box Connector with 10 feet cord allows you to move around the vehicle while testing for shorts in the electrical system
- Find short circuits FAST - no more overheating fuse boxes
- Install radios, CD player, radar detectors and other accessory equipment with ease
The IPA8005 Fuse Saver gives you a level of versatility in electronics testing never before available. It allows you to move about the vehicle while checking for shorts in the electrical system. You can also disconnect and reconnect power to any circuit while work is being completed in that circuit without leaving the work area. Have you ever had a blown fuse and wished you had 30 new fuses so you could keep replacing the blown fuse until you found the short? Now the Fuse Saver is here. Just plug in the Fuse Saver’s fuse box adapter into the blown fuse socket and troubleshoot the short. If the circuit overloads, just depress the breaker button on the top of the handle and you can continue working until you find the problem. Made in the U.S.A.