Features and Benefits:
- Control relay circuit independent of key-on/key-off systems
- Run all automotive, 12V DC motors with a push of a switch
- Simplifies fuel injection testing
- Use in conjunction with clamp-on Amp Probes and Lab Scopes
- Operating range: Up to 20 amp continuous, 30 amp surge (12V)
- Covers most makes and models
The Relay Bypass Switch with Amp Loop can energize any relay powering a DC motor for testing. It also makes DC motor actuation and current monitoring easy. By attaching an Amp Clamp or Lab Scope, you can monitor the current or amperage readings, allowing the technician to judge the health of the electric motor. If a motor is drawing more current than specified, or if the current load is inconsistent during operation, the motor is suspect and should be replaced. Use the Relay Bypass to energize a DC motor, i.e., fuel pump, cooling fan, blower motor, window motor, or any motor actuated by a relay.
The bypass feature of the Bypass Switch with Amp Loop simplifies fuel injection testing. To energize the fuel pump, install the Bypass Switch in place of the vehicles fuel pump relay and simply push it to the on position. This eliminates the need for key-on/key-off systems.