- Built for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers
- Precision tip geometry delivers superior fitment, reducing stripping and cam-out
- Power Groove designed for compatibility with IRWIN Impact Performance Series Magnetic Screw
- Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel to withstand high torque output
- Black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases life of bit
While most screwdriving bits are simply compatible with impact drills and drivers, IRWIN Impact Performance Series fastener drive bits are engineered for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers. These bits are forged* rather than milled, so they fit fasteners more precisely, which reduces stripping and increases the life of the bit itself – IRWIN's Impact Performance Series bits have three times longer life than traditional bits. Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel, they'll withstand extremely high torque output. Plus, a black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases the life of the bit.