Midtronics MDX-700P HD Heavy Duty Battery and Electrical System Analyzer with Intergrated Printer
MDX-700P-HD Midtronics Heavy Duty Battery Conductance and Electrical System Analyzer with IR Printer - Introducing the MDX-700 HD from Midtronics, the worldwide leader in battery and electrical diagnostics.
Created specifically for the heavy-duty commercial/fleet market, the new MDX-700 HD uses Midtronics’ advanced conductance technology, making it easy for anyone to test the full electrical system on heavy duty vehicles.
Technicians can quickly find the problem – in the battery, starting or charging system – in minutes, not hours.
Test results, including multiple battery tests, can be printed on an optional integrated printer.
The MDX-700’s 15’ cable set allows for starting and charging system tests to be run from the cab, for complete control and simplicity.
The analyzer’s user-friendly interface intuitively prompts the user through the entire test sequence quickly and easily.
Using patented conductance technology and an advanced heavy duty battery testing algorithm, the MDX-700 HD provides accurate test results reliably for multiple configurations up to 2000 CCA.
- SAFE to use anywhere, even in front of the customer
- FAST and accurate testing of the battery or full system accurately in seconds
- SIMPLE proven user interface eliminates guesswork and user error, providing accurate analysis every time
The MDX-700 HD helps to:
- Save time and money by improving battery and electrical diagnostic productivity
- Improve customer service by reducing wait time
- Increase sales by pro actively testing batteries and systems
- Increase customer satisfaction by identifying problems before they occur
Heavy Duty Battery Conductance and Electrical System Analyzer for testing 6 and 12 volt batteries in 12 to 24 volt systems consisting of one or as many as six batteries (in a pack)
- In-vehicle capabilities for analyzing the starting and charging systems
- Date and time for accurate records
- User definable header
- Complete system information in an easy to read and understand format
MDX-700P HD Includes:
- MDX-700 HD Series Analyzer
- MDX-700 HD Software (installed)
- Integrated Printer
- Stud Adapters
- 15' Cable Set
- Tool Bag
- Group 31
- Lawn & Garden
- Commercial 4D/8D
- Regular Flooded
- AGM Flat Plate
- AGM Spiral
- CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, SAE, EN, DIN, IEC
- 6 and 12 Volt Batteries
- 12 & 24 Volt Charging System Testing
Starter / Alternator Testing:
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
- Advanced menu-driven interface for a complete charging system analysis in seconds
Battery Pack Testing:
- Test the pack with batteries connected from PM testing
- Routine for testing and reporting individual battery results from multiple battery systems
- VIEW / PRINT - to view last test from memory or print another copy
- QC MODE for performing quality control testing
- Counter Information to track activity, including good vs. replace, batteries and system test results
MDX-700P HD Specifications:
- Display: 5-line Text / Graphical Backlit Display
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- Test Range:
- CCA: 100-2000 by 5
- CA: 100-2000 by 5
- MCA: 100-2000 by 5
- JIS#: By Part Number
- EN: 100-2000 by 5
- DIN: 100-1200 by 5
- SAE: 100-2000 by 5
- IEC: 100-1200 by 5
- Voltage Range: 0.9 Volt DC to 30 Volt DC
- Cable Length: 15' / 455 cm (Standard)
- Power Requirements: Uses the power of the battery under test and 6 AA Internal Batteries
- French Canadian
- Housing Material: Acid Resistant ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 10.6" x 3.9" x 2.4" (27 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (544 g)
English, Spanish, French Canadian, Portugese
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.