Milton S576A Pro Analog Tire Inflator/Pressure Pistol Grip Gauge - Classic Dual Head Chuck, 15" Hose
- ACCURATE: Liquid gauge measures in PSI (0-160) and Bar (0-11). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- WHY LIQUID? Absorbs vibration/pressure spikes, reduces wear, and is better in corrosive environments.
- EASY HANDLING: Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure.
- 6" DUAL FOOT CHUCK with 360 degree swivel and 15" hose easily reaches into duallys.
- SOLID BRASS FITTINGS: Long-lasting performance, 1/4" NPT (F) air inlet. Milton 727 plug recommended.
No need to worry about batteries with this analog inflator gauge, filled with liquid (silicone oil) that provides optimal accuracy, pressure spike prevention, and a cushioned tick to optimize the lifespan of the mechanical parts inside the gauge. This also has a deflate button for when you overshoot the pressure. It comes with a 15 inch hose and a Dual Head Chuck, for greater accessibility with less hassle. The dial gauge is fitted with a rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks.
INCLUDES: Analog inflator gauge with rugged comfort-grip handle, shock-resistant protective rubber boot, deflate button, 15" hose, and chuck. (Assembly required.)
- Resolution: 2 PSI
- Diameter: 2.75"
- Units of measure: PSI (0-160), Bar (0-11)
- Liquid filled: silicone based oil Handle: reinforced coated nylon
- Trigger: plated steel with PVC grip
- Fittings and deflate button: solid brass
- Packaged dimensions: 14.4 x 6.8 x 1.8 (L x W x H)
- Hose: 1/4" ID x 15" EPDM rubber w/ brass fittings
- Operating temperature: -4 to +158 degrees F (-20 to +70 C)
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT female (Milton 727 plug sold separately)
CONSTRUCTION: No need to worry about batteries with this durable analog inflator gauge! - Protective rubber boot to shield against impacts. - Comfort molded nylon handle with coating is incredibly durable and ergonomic. - Steel inflator trigger with separate brass deflation button for quick fine tuning in case you go past your target pressure. - Solid brass fittings throughout provide long-lasting performance, with 1/4" NPT female air inlet (Milton 727 plug is recommended).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
If using a dual head type tire chuck with an inflator gauge and notice air is escaping through the off-side once connected to the tire’s Schrader valve, simply release the trigger and remove the inflator from the Schrader/tire valve. Point the straight side of the outlet up into the air (make sure it’s not pointed at someone). Squeeze trigger, allow air to flow (gravity will cause the sealing valve to drop), and place the chuck end onto the Schrader/tire valve while air is still flowing. Air will start to flow into the tire.
Dual head type tire chucks are unable to inflate a completely flat (zero air pressure) tire. Tire air pressure would normally cause the sealing valve to move and seal the unused side of the chuck. However, if a tire has 0 air pressure, the self-sealing valve has no pressure to react to.
DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires. Assembled in the USA from global & domestic sourced materials. Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 1.9100
- Made in USA: Yes
- NPT thread size: 1/4" Female NPT
- Chuck type: Dual Head air chuck
- Thread Size: 1/4" - 18 NPT
- Hose length: 15" Hose
- Manufacturer: Milton Industries
- Height: 1.60"
- Width: 4.60"
- Length: 9.90"
- PSI range: 0 to 160 PSI
- Material Type: Brass
- Rubber boot: Yes (Protective Rubber Boot for Dial)
- Deflator valve included: Yes
- L (Pkg): 14.38"
- W (Pkg): 6.8"
- H (Pkg): 1.75"