Features and Benefits:
- Pumps 2 times more volume per stroke in comparison to the standard hand pump
- Usage applications include; brake bleeding, fluid transfer, evacuation, and sampling
- One-finger lever vacuum release
- Comfortable ergonomic handle design
- Field serviceable – service parts and kits available
This pump is ideal for hi volume applications. Selectline hand pumps feature a body molded of tough durable PVC. This pump is an exceptional value because it not only offers all the features of a metal pump, but it includes the following advantages as well: lightweight, standard PVC pump without gauge weighs less than 5 oz.; non-marring making it ideal for use around delicate finishes or in fragile applications such as windshield repair or in laboratories. PVC is non corrosive making it unaffected by wet, humid conditions and PVC is naturally chemical resistant, a great advantage for use in laboratories and many industrial applications.