- Quick and accurate service of today`s late model valve trains can be accomplished using the Ford cam positioning tools.
- Cam positioning is a critical procedure on today`s computer-controlled vehicles. A camshaft can be timed in error, but the motor will still run. The ECM compensates for the error, but performance and mileage will be affected, and the vehicle`s "check engine" light may come on at some point.
- Refer to the photos and application chart to determine the necessary tools for any Ford engine application. Note: some applications require more than one tool to accomplish the task. OTC Technical Support can be reached toll free at 1-800-533-6127 for additional assistance.
- 1998-2002 Ranger 3.0L V6
- 1998-2002 Taurus 3.0L V6
- 1998-2002 Windstar 3.0L V6
- 1998-2002 Mercury Sable 3.0L V6