- New forged locking jaws includes larger pads and offset to clamp onto and compress springs even tighter than before
- New extra thick 5/8" compression arms for superior strength, stability and safety
- New locking trunnions for optimal stability during spring compression
- Spring Capacity: 2-1/2" to 10" Diameter, 1-1/4" to 24" Vertical Stroke, Gear Reduction: 2:1 Torque Compression
- Meets the new ASME PASE safety standards for spring compressors
The 6637 Strut Tamer II Extreme sets a new standard in strength and safety for strut spring compressors. This unit meets the new ASME PASE safety standards for spring compressors and is capable of safely compressing the largest strut springs. A replacement for the Strut Tamer Extreme with improvements designed to provide quick and safe strut service for technicians.
Weight: 101 lbs.
Our free shipping policy for items weighing over 100 lbs is only for commercial locations or other locations where customers have a way of unloading the truck themselves. We charge a $100.00 flat rate fee for lift gate service.
Currently this item can only be shipped within the continental United States