Oem Specified. Highest Operating Temperatures For 4-Cylinder, Turbocharged Or High-Performance Engines. The Most Advanced, High Temp Rtv Silicone Gasket Available. Sensor-Safe, Low Odor, Noncorrosive. Superior Adhesion. Three Times More Oil Resistant Than Conventional Silicones; Eight Times More Flexible Than Cut Gaskets. Temperature Range -75 F To 700 F (-59 C To 371 C) Intermittent; Resists Auto And Shop Fluids And Vibration.
- For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent, such as Permatex® Brake & Parts Cleaner.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size gaskets are best formed using a 1/16″ to 1/4″ bead.
- Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface, surrounding all bolt holes. Remove excess with knife at once. Assemble parts immediately. Do not squeeze out silicone by over tightening bolts. Re-torque will not be necessary.
- Silicone dries in 1 hour, and fully cures in 24 hours, at 70˚F (21˚C) – 50% relative humidity. Allow more time in cold weather.
- Replace cap after use. Clean hands with dry cloth or Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner. Clean tools with non-flammable cleaning fluid.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on head gaskets or parts in contact with gasoline.