- Flexible, vinyl polymer coating for electric wiring
- Insulators retains electrical current flow
- Prevents moisture and corrosion
- UV and chemically resistant
- Adheres to a varied surface types
For best results, avoid direct sunlight, high humidity and breezy conditions. Follow local electrical codes when doing electrical repair work.
- Always disconnect power before applying.
- Stir well before using.
- Make sure surfaces are clean and dry.
- Apply liquid tape to connection or repair area. Completely coat repair area for an air and water tight seal.
- Allow 10 minutes minimum between coats. A minimum of two coats is recommended.
- Allow 4 hours minimum dry time before use.
- Always allow liquid tape to dry completely before restoring power.