Power Probe PP3EZGRNCS Power Probe 3EZ Clamshell - Green
- Easy Learning – Teaches a new user how to use the functions in the tool.
- Easy Diagnostics – Guides a user through simple tests such as Battery Testing, Charging System Testing, Fuse Testing, and Voltage Checks. Simply scan the QR Code with your Smart Device, which will link to a video to guide the user to perform these tests.
- The easy to read LCD display – Provides easy to see readings with a simple navigation menu to get to what you need fast.
- Upside Down? No Problem!With a new flip screen feature, you can see screen readings while holding the tool upside down.
- Safety First. The 8 amp thermal circuit breaker provides protection while powering up components, relays or circuits while still allowing inrush current for larger draw components.
- It’s Menu Driven. The PP3EZ has a menu driven screen that makes navigating a breeze for easier diagnosing of electrical issues.
- This is an essential electrical tool. The PP3EZ is an all-in-one tool with DC Voltmeter, MIN, MAX, and Peak to Peak mode, along with audio signal capability (AC Threshold).
Storage temperature/humidity: -20 to 70 °C, 70% RH max
Operating temperature/humidity: -10 to 50 °C, 70%RH max
- Voltage & Polarity testing
- Continuity testing
- Activating components out of the vehicle’s electrical system
- Activating electrical components in the Vehicle
- Activating electrical components with ground
- Testing trailer lights and connections
- Checking for bad ground contacts
- Red/Green Indicator & Audio Tone
- DC 0 to +70V +1 Digit
- P-P 0 to +70V
The frequency response for tone pass through
- 10Hz to 10kHz
- 15 Hz Square Wave
- 35 Hz Sine Wave
Power Probe Mode – Continuity to ground
- First level – Display is enabled less than 20 K Ω
- Second level – Green LED is enabled less than approx. 600 Ω
– & +Peak Detector Response
- Single event capture less than 200ms pulse width
- Repetitive events less than 1ms pulse width
Peak to Peak Mode
- 0 to + 70 + 1 Digit
- 4Hz to over 500kHz Square Wave input
- 4Hz to over 250kHz Sine Wave input
- Threshold for PPAC/Audible passthrough
If the probe tip connects to a voltage greater than +70 Volts the display will show an “Over Volt” warning. Remove the probe tip immediately to prevent internal damage to the tool.
Over Load Warning
If the probe is connected to a battery with a voltage greater than 34 VDC the display will show an “Over Load” warning.
8 amp thermal response – Manual reset
8 amps 10amps 15amps 25amps Short Circuit
No Trip 20min 6 sec. 2 sec. 0.3 sec.
The PP3EZCS Kit includes:
- Power Probe 3EZ
- Probe Tip
- Battery Clip-Set
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.