Redline Detection ReadySmoke Leak Detector
The ReadySmoke™ (95-0400) is guaranteed to be the most profitable tool you will ever own. Now, nitrogen compatible!
ReadySmoke™ is a Made in America quality smoke machine at a great price from the world's leader in diagnostic leak detection. ReadySmoke™ gives technicians BOTH an affordable smoke machine AND the peace of mind of buying Redline's Made in America quality and legendary customer service. No need to waste time and risk your reputation on cheaply made tools that don't last, with no customer support!
- Made in America quality
- Low on price but high on performance, ReadySmoke™ finds leaks fast and finds more repairs jobs on every vehicle
- Use for low pressure smoke tests on EVAP or intake systems
- Included vapor producing fluid lasts hundreds of tests for low cost of operation
- Flow Meter indicates flow and measures leak size
- Uses shop air and operates on a 12 Volt battery
- Use provided Halogen Inspection Light to locate leaks
- 10-foot smoke hose, externally serviceable/replaceable
- 10-foot battery power cables
- Compact 6” (15 cm) x 7” (18 cm) x 7” (18 cm), can be stored on its side!
- Weighs less than 8 lbs
- Easy fill dipstick style fluid port
- Detachable smoke
- Comes with a full accessory kit
- Legendary Redline product support
- ASE Certified Master Tech technical assistance
ReadySmoke™ goes right to work and keeps on working, producing highly visible vapor to find leaks fast. Beware cheap import smoke machines that stop making smoke or overheat and require a cool down, wasting valuable time. ReadySmoke™ vapor is free of dyes and other contaminants. CE Certified for safety.
Testing with the ReadySmoke
- With an output pressure of 0.5 PSI use the ReadySmoke for low pressure smoke tests on intake systems, EVAP, or exhaust.
- Vacuum lines, manifolds, EGR valves, oil seals, gaskets, solenoids, o-rings, ducting, throttle shafts, diaphragms, canisters, etc.
- Exhaust Leaks
- EVAP Decay / Leak Down Test
- Power Supply: 12 Volts DC
- Power Consumption: 12 amps
- Output Pressure: 0.5 PSI / 13.0 in. H2O/ 0.032 BAR
- Operating Temperature: 0°F to 140°F (-17°C to 60°C)
- Operating Modes: Vapor Cycle / Air Only Cycle
- Pressure Supply: Compressed Air (compatible with nitrogen)
- Housing Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 6” (15 cm) x 7” (18 cm) x 7” (18 cm)
- Machine Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.45 kgs)
A complete accessory package is included with every ReadySmoke
- (1) ReadySmoke Machine with 10-ft Battery Power Cables and 10-ft smoke hose
- (2) 2 oz OEM-Approved Vapor Producing Fluid (PN 96-0074)
- (1) EVAP Service Tool Kit (PN 96-0003)
- (1) Halogen Inspection Light (PN 96-0011)
- (1) Cap Plug Kit (PN 96-0007)
- (1) Standard Cone Adapter (PN 96-0004)
- (1) Accessory Storage Case (PN 91-0011)
- (1) 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.