- A quick way to troubleshoot the contemporary "coil on plug" ignition systems found on General Motors, Chrysler, Ford and imported vehicles.
- Flashing bulb indicates ignition or fuel delivery problem.
- Quickly plugs into boot on coil then clips to ground.
- Ground wire is 20" long.
- Shows a duplicate view of the ignition spark so technician can visually check condition of ignition system at each cylinder.
- Frequency and intensity of flash indicates whether there is an ignition system problem or fault in the fuel delivery system.