For those that often perform tasks at an arm’s length or “up close” work where seeing details is important, a soft flood light may be more appropriate than extreme brightness or reach.
- Meets lighting needs for a “up close” work when seeing details is important
- Features 7 white 5mm LEDs with three lighting modes:
- 7 LEDs for a soft flood light for tasks at arm’s length: 120 lumens, 900 candela peak beam intensity, 3.5 hour run time
- 3 LEDs for light without the glare and longer run times: 45 lumens, 375 candela peak beam intensity, 10 hour run time
- 1 LED for extended run times and when a less intense beam is ideal: 13 lumens, 100 candela peak beam intensity, 55 hour run time
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- Low-level battery indicator visible in the facecap of each light
- Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their usable life
- LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light is on
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, co-molded rubber body
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 5.5 oz. (156 g)
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.