Features and Benefits:
- The highly maneuverable, compact design saves time and is easier to move than a floor jack
- Air springs are subject to tremendous loads cycle hundreds of thousands of times with virtually no maintenance and proven reliability
- Jack pad with adjustable top swivels 360 degrees for easy grab of vehicle's jack points
- At the center of the jack is the internal stabalizer system made from ASTM-513 steel dom tubing
- Handles are located in both front and rear for maximum flexibility
Pressure relief valve is designed to prevent over-inflation. Powder coating, zinc and chrome plating along with the use of aluminum and brass are all a part of the design.