Yellow Jacket 37841 Refrigerant Management System Automatic RMS for R-134a with 10′ hose, 5 cfm vacuum pump, Android tablet and internal identifier
- Certified to SAE J3030 (37840 includes SAE J2788 and 37860 includes SAEJ2843)
- “Charge only” capability for R-134a (not permitted for R-1234yf per standards).
- High- or Low-side charging.
- Fully automatic air purging constantly monitors and purges non-condensables.
- Fast tank refills with no hose changes.
- 95% efficiency rating.
- Maintenance reminders for oil/filter changes.
- Automatic shut-off for full tank and high pressure situations.
- Heavy-duty shock resistant scale for accurate charging.
- Two-stage, 5 cfm vacuum pump for fast, high efficiency evacuation (7 cfm on 37844).
- 1/2 hp oil-filled hermetic compressor for speed and reliability.
- Fully factory tested – 34-point quality check.
- Choose from high- or low-side charging for vehicles with only one service fitting.
- For preventative maintenance, the machine alerts the technician to change vacuum pump oil and filters when due.
- SAE J2843™ for R-1234yf requires 98%+ purity for vehicle refrigerant in order to service the vehicle with any RR&R equipment. Contaminated refrigerant is to be recovered with an approved contaminated recovery device (P/N 37825) before service can be performed.
- Meets standard requirements for vacuum pull control and system leak test.
- Charge accuracy within 1/2 oz. (14 grams).
- Automatic oil drain.
- Tablet can print to existing shop printer (requires local area wireless network or USB cable – not included).
- Digital on-screen pressure readings.
- Built-in self diagnostics.
- Touch screen keypad/interface.
- Optional sealant traps.
- Optional manual oil injector.
- 120V operating system.
- Run time hours tabulated for components.
- Easy tank access for quick removal and changeout.
- 50 pound storage tank (3784x) and 30 pound storage tank (3786x).
- 10 foot hose (15′ on 37844)
- One year parts and labor warranty (see warranty statement for exclusions). Tablet follows manufacturer’s warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.
- Patent Pending
- Wireless, portable tablet for remote monitoring (can also be used for other business purposes).
- Logging and storage of jobs for future reference and refrigerant usage.
- Easy to store, built-in hose rack.
- 10-foot premium YELLOW JACKET® PLUS II™ hoses for easy connection to even hard-to-reach fittings – 25% longer than the standard (15′ on 37844).
- 5 cfm vacuum pump capable of extended pull time periods (7 cfm on 37844).
- Steel frame for high durability.
- Large oil extraction reservoir.
- Hang hooks for rags, tools, etc.
- Large magnetic hooks to hold job jacket.
- Four magnetic surfaces and magnets to mount notes/hold items.
- Optional side bag with eight (8) pockets holds full sized notepad, two beverages, cell phone and more.
- Large handles for easy movement.
- Trays for pens, small parts, tools and other misc. items.
- Flat area/ workspace.
- Optional identifier located here.
- 10-foot power cord.
W x D x H
19.5 x 29 x 45”
Weight w/o refrigerant
Approximately 220 lbs.
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.