Yellow Jacket 93600 Bullet Single Phase Vacuum Pump, 7 Cfm, 115V, 60 Hz
Yellow Jacket 93600 Bullet 7 CFM Vacuum Pump is a two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed 7 CFM pump that pulls down to 25 microns or better. Highly efficient, two-stage, rotary vane, oil-sealed vacuum pump at a price that fits your budget. Made in the USA.
- 7 CFM 115V/60 Hz single phase
- Wide mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. Doubles as pump exhaust; threaded to attach garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy-duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy-duty steel handle for well-balanced carrying
- Tethered port caps stay with the pump
- Stable base; wide-stance metal with rubber overlay
- 24-month limited over-the-counter warranty
- Made in USA
- Free air displacement: 7 CFM
- Number of stages: Two-stage rotary vane
- Field blankoff: 25 microns
- Intake: 1/4” x 3/8” x 3/8”
- Motor: 1/2 hp 1725 rpm
- Internal capacitor thermal overload: Temperature rise 40° C
- Voltage (single phase): 115V/60 Hz
- Power cord: 6' motor mounted switch
- Oil capacity: 28 oz.
- Dimensions: 16.25 L x 6 W x 11.5? H
- Net weight: 30.8 lbs. (14.0 kg)
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Statement: Although JB tools is not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, and offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, and offers replacement products to its customers subject to product availability, or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option. Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class warranty program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). Further, by purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program 100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.